CSI ACADEMY OF FLORIDA
PROFESSIONAL CRIME SCENE TRAINING
The CSI Academy of Florida is a comprehensive, kinesthetic learning facility for active law enforcement, crime scene investigators, graduate and undergraduate students, and military veterans. Our training will equip you with the skills you will need in the field to complete case work ranging from burglaries to multiple-scene homicides and police-involved incidents. We proudly train up students from Alachua, throughout Florida, across the nation, and even around the globe!
Taught by seasoned, world-class instructors who have extensive field experience in all aspects of investigations, our courses will provide each student with experience working scenarios based on cases completed by these professionals. We offer our students high-quality education and hands-on training in forensic science and crime scene investigation.
- More than half of each course is dedicated to hands-on learning
- 28,000 square-foot classroom training facility
- 7 acres of land dedicated to practical field exercises
- Training exercises based on actual past cases
- Over 20 unique crime scene scenario rooms
- Experienced faculty and instructors that are experts in their relative fields
- Courses approved for a variety of Continuing Education Credits
- Approved to accept Veteran’s Administration benefits (Chap. 30 and 33)
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Department of Education, License #4844
- Courses approved by the International Association for Identification (IAI) for certification
THE CSI ACADEMY OF FLORIDA HAS A CLASS FOR YOU!
Whether you are a recent high school graduate or you are already working in law enforcement, we can provide you with the high-quality crime scene analysis education you are looking for. In order to enroll in our program, you must be 18 years or older, have a high school diploma, and pass a background check.
CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING OR WANT MORE INFORMATION.
CALL (888) 518-2832 OR FILL OUT AN APPLICATION
At CSI Academy of Florida, we teach our students how to find answers in evidence left behind by criminals, as well as how to adhere to the highest standards of professionalism and investigative integrity. We use our hands-on training to help ensure that our students are ready for all their future careers will demand.
Visit our online enrollment page to find out the steps to apply. Law enforcement and state employees can apply directly here.
Courses approved for IAI certification.